Managed Print Services.
A Managed Print Service Solution is the easiest way for businesses to have complete control over their print infrastructure.
Companies today spend, on average, 3% of their annual revenues on print and document-related activities.
Our Managed Print Services Solution lets you take back control of your print infrastructure - allowing you to create, access, store and print documents efficiently within your business - typically resulting in cost savings of 30%.
We are your single point of contact for all of your print and document needs - improving your organisation's productivity.
> Consolidate user support, servicing and billing.
> Seamlessly integrate your office and IT environments.
> Standardise your agreements, support and business processes.
> Continually optimise your print infrastructure - ensuring efficiency and reliability.
Whether it be a colour or mono device, A4 or A3, high or low volume printing, we have the devices to best suit your business' needs:
- Multifunctional Devices (MFDs).
- Single Function Devices.
- Wide Format Devices.
- Light & Production Print Devices.
Our Mobile Print solution is device agnostic, capable of working with any print device regardless of manufacturer and mobile platform - ensuring a seamless user experience across your whole workforce.
- For users of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Smartphones, Tablets and Chromebooks to print without the need for printer drivers or corporate permissions.
- Used to provide ad-hoc facilities for users without authenticated technology.
- Often used in Hotels, University Campuses or organisations that have a strong BYOD policy.
Service & Support
Our Managed Print Service comes inclusive of the following:
- Account Management.
- Dedicated Team.
- Installation and Training.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Pro-active Monitoring.
- Service Level Agreements and Global Support.
News & Case Studies
Read how our customers benefit from a Managed Print Service Solution.